The most powerful skill you will ever learn is the ability to control your thoughts.
What you think becomes your life. If you think worrisome, fearful thoughts, you will be worried and fearful. Think thoughts of gratitude and success, and you’ll feel grateful and successful.
Do you feel like you are controlled by negative thinking? It’s possible that you learned to think that way, from your parents, early environment, or you could have learned it as a way to cope with failure and disappointment. The good news is, you can unlearn what you’ve learned and learn to think better using the tool of self hypnosis!
My Self Hypnosis for Success Class is being offered again through the Pasadena City College Extended Learning program. It starts June 30th and continues for the next two Saturdays: July 7th and July 14th, from 9 am to 10:30 am. Click here to register!
You can use this valuable tool to:
- Overcome bad habits such as procrastination
- Gain confidence
- Increase motivation
- Release limiting beliefs
- Achieve business success
- Release fear and anxiety
- And much more!
In this class, you will learn:
- What hypnosis is and isn’t
- How to do a hypnotic induction on yourself
- Crafting suggestions to put into your subconscious mind
- How to put it all together to reprogram your subconscious mind for success in just a few minutes a day
- Little known, yet powerful tips and techniques for keeping your mind sharp, powerful and positive! (Most of this valuable information I only share with clients paying me $137 a session.)
You’ll receive my Guide to Self Hypnosis and my Self Hypnosis Conditioning CD, which also includes my studio produced “Peaceful Place” relaxation track as an added bonus. In addition, you’ll get handouts at each class containing the material presented. Click here to register and learn to take control of your mind!
I’ve been offering this class since 2010. Here are some comments from the course evaluations I’ve received from previous classes:
- “Has really motivated me to improve from day one. Very well organized.”
- “The whole class was wonderful!”
- “…so much motivational talk -that was great!“
- “The class is perfect! Ted is a great teacher.”
You’re being hypnotized daily! Through advertising, the media, and the people you spend time with. You’ve been hypnotized throughout your life to believe things about yourself and the world that may not work for you anymore.
The good news is, you can take control of your own mental programming. If you have habits of thinking and behaving that are holding you back from success and happiness, then why not use the incredible power of your own mind to change? Click here to register so you can get started!
On the other hand, if you’re not interested in learning self-hypnosis but think that hypnotherapy can help you, I’ll give you a free half hour consultation to discuss how you can benefit from working with me as your hypnotherapist or success performance coach. Call (626) 826-0612, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
A subconscious mind is a terrible thing to waste! Put it to work for you. Click here to register for Self Hypnosis for Success.
p.s. Yes, you can go into hypnosis by staring at an object or drawing. Take the class and find out more!